- Collection of Personal Information. REA may collect Personal Information when you register on the site, place an order, visit cookie-enabled web pages, or otherwise interact with the REA sites. REA may also log your IP address when you use the REA sites.
- Use of Personal Information. REA uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the REA site. REA may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized site which fits your needs.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. REA will not sell or rent personally identifiable Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. REA may share your Personal Information with third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, and servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable Personal Information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. REA will share your Personal Information when it is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
- REA reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. REA will post a notice of changes on its site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
- We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. You may contact us here should you have any questions regarding this policy.
Please also visit our Terms of Service.