TERMS OF SALE
Acceptance of Terms of Sale. Rebels Edge Armory Inc. (“REA”) provides the ability to purchase product via our website. to you, the Purchaser, subject to this Terms of Sale Agreement (“TOS”). REA reserves the right to alter the TOS at any time without notice to User. By using the REA web site, located at the URL https://rebelsedgearmory.com, User agrees to abide by this TOS Agreement.
- For purchase of a REA product via our website, all products are shipped directly to a federal firearm licensed (FFL) dealer in your state of residence for pickup by Purchaser. Please use our “FFL Dealer Finder” on our website or use our APN service. NOTICE: If using a VPN, you are responsible for ensuring the correct location is selected to select an FFL Dealer; REA is not responsible if you select the improper location due to your VPN use.
- FFL Dealer Requirements. Purchaser is required to meet all federal, state, and local laws for transfer. Only the Purchaser may pick up the product from the FFL dealer, and must complete Form 4473 and pass a National Instant Criminal Background Check System (“NICS”). Under federal law, no person other than the Purchaser may pick up the firearm and complete Form 4473. Prior to purchase, Purchaser is required to ensure they are legally permitted to purchase and possess this product pursuant to federal, state, and local law, and have any licenses, permits, etc. required by state and local law. If you are unable to take possession of the product at the FFL dealer, your payment will be refunded minus a 10% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping.
- FFL Dealer Transfer Fee. Each FFL Dealer has a unique transfer fee. REA is not responsible for this fee, nor the reasonableness thereof. Purchaser must make an inquiry to the FFL Dealer before completing this purchase as this fee is non-refundable through REA as this is a third-party cost.
In Person Purchase. Prior to purchase of a REA product in person or during a gun show, Purchaser is required to pass a National Instant Criminal Background Check System (“NICS”). Failure to pass this NICS prevents REA from selling products to any person.
General Terms and Conditions of All Sales
- Age Restrictions. By placing an order with REA, you are agreeing that you are of legal age to purchase each of the items listed on your order. This includes, but is not limited to, attesting that you are at least 21 years of age if you are purchasing a handgun, a lower receiver, or handgun ammunition and that you are at least 18 years of age if you are purchasing a long gun or long gun ammunition.
- By providing REA with your payment method, you represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate. You authorize REA to charge you for products purchased using your payment method. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that REA can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Credit Card Conditions. Purchaser understands the terms and conditions of authorizing a third-party credit card processor and holds REA and its affiliates harmless from and against all liabilities, loses, charges, costs, and expenses incurred as a result of any negligence on the part of our third-party credit card processor.
- Return Policy. Please inspect your purchase as soon as it is received. Rebels Edge Armory will accept returns and exchanges where a REA Repair and Return Form (https://rebelsedgearmory.com/faq/) is submitted within three (3) business days of receiving damaged or defective order. Eligible products must be returned to Rebels Edge Armory within 14 days from the date of purchase, as applicable. Rebels Edge Armory reserves the right to apply reasonable charges, with the average estimates below for required return service per item:
- Evaluation: $30.00 to $50.00
- Cleaning: $25.00 to $50.00
- Labor: $50.00 to $100.00
- Replacement parts: Cost of partsInappropriately returned items may be charged a restocking fee, to which Purchaser will be notified of prior to processing via email or phone.
- Third Party Services. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to provide the services they provide to you and REA. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own terms and policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. We recommend reading these policies and terms to ensure comprehension of how your information is handled by these providers.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold REA and our directors, officers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers, licensors, partners, and/or subcontractors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
What to Expect
- Are you under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year?
- Have you ever been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year even if you received a shorter sentence including probation?
- Are you a fugitive from justice?
- Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
- Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?
- Have you ever been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions?
- Are you subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner?
- Have you ever renounced your United States citizenship?
- Are you an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States?
If you cannot answer “no” to all of these questions, the dealer will not be able to legally transfer the product to you.
I CERTIFY THAT I AM THE ACTUAL TRANSFEREE/BUYER (PURCHASER) OF THE PRODUCT(S) ON THIS ORDER, AND REBELS EDGE ARMORY WILL ONLY TRANSFER THE PRODUCT(S) TO THE ACTUAL BUYER WITH VALID U.S. IDENTIFICATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH REBELS EDGE ARMORY POLICIES, ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT(S) I HAVE PURCHASED WILL BE AVAILABLE AT MY SELECTED REBELS EDGE ARMORY STORE OR MY SELECTED FEDERAL FIREARM (“FFL”) DEALER AND MUST BE PICKED UP BY ME (THE ACTUAL PURCHASER) AND THAT MY VALID U.S. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION WILL BE VERIFIED AT THE STORE. A NATIONAL CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK SYSTEM WILL BE COMPLETED AND MUST BE PASSED PRIOR TO DELIVERY OF ANY FIREARM(S).
I UNDERSTAND IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS REGARDING PRODUCT TRANSFER AND OWNERSHIP.
I UNDERSTAND THAT ADDITIONAL STATE BACKGROUND CHECK FEES MAY APPLY (E.G. TRANSFERS TAKING PLACE IN CA, CO, NV, OR, TN, UT, VA, ETC.) AND WILL NEED TO BE PAID BY ME AT THE STORE LOCATION.
I UNDERSTAND THAT IF MY BACKGROUND CHECK IS NOT APPROVED, A REFUND WILL BE MADE FOR THE FIREARM IN ACCORDANCE WITH REBELS EDGE ARMORY REFUND POLICIES. ANY ADDITIONAL BACKGROUND CHECK FEES AND/OR FFL DEALER TRANSFER FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
UNCLAIMED ORDERS (OR ORDERS WITH NO PAPERWORK INITIATION) AFTER 15 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED CANCELLED. REFUND WILL BE ISSUED REDUCED BY RESTOCKING AND RETURN SHIPPING FEES.
BY PURCHASING A PRODUCT FROM REBELS EDGE ARMORY, I AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS